The university email is your most important means of communication within Leipzig University. Students of Leipzig University automatically receive an email account and the corresponding access data together with their university login when they enrol. This email address is used in particular for important information from the University.
Our service for you
The service offers users:
- Email box with the address Uni-Login(at)studserv.uni-leipzig.de
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Access worldwide via webmail portal
- Optional email address with first name and last name
- Time-controlled out-of-office notification
- Integration in e-mail programme via IMAP and SMTP
- Encrypted communication between client and server
- Central anti-virus protection and anti-spam checks
- Backup and restore in case of data loss
- Data protection compliant according to DSGVO
The use of the service requires compliance with the following regulations:
- For all services of the University Computer Centre, the IuK usage regulations of the University Computer Centre of the University of Leipzig apply in principle. Misuse of services of the University Computer Centre may lead to the termination of the usage permit and, if applicable, to criminal proceedings.
- Information Security Regulations and Data Protection Regulations of the Department for Data Protection and Information Security of the University of Leipzig
The Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig must be consulted when personal data is collected.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig.