At the University Computer Centre you can order large-format drawings and poster printing. We offer all services for employees and students of Leipzig University in the context of fulfilling official or study tasks.
Our service for you
The service offers users:
Printing of large format drawings and posters in A1, A0 and oversize formats of up to 60 inches.
Selection from various photo papers:
High Gloss Photo Paper (Standard)
Matte, heavy coated paper (standard)
Plotter special paper (subject to agreement and availability)
The service can only be ordered for the university sector or the Medical Faculty / University Hospital AöR after the following authorisation:
- Indication/release of the cost centre for billing (If the cost centre or job order number is missing, the print job cannot be accepted!).
When billing (poster) printing services via “transfer of budgetary funds” applies:
- for the university sector:
When ordering (in person or by e-mail), it is essential to state a cost centre or third-party funding centre for billing purposes!
- for the Medical Faculty/University Hospital AöR: before ordering, an “order - order number” must be requested in good time from the Department 2 - Materials Management and Services from Ms P. Dombrowski (Tel.: +49 341 97-14057 or +49 341 97-14058) or by email.
This must then be given when ordering in the colour plot service. Without such an order number we cannot print by “budget transfer”!
The use of the service requires compliance with the following regulations:
- For all services of the University Computer Centre, the IuK usage regulations of the University Computer Centre of the University of Leipzig apply in principle. Misuse of services of the University Computer Centre may lead to the termination of the usage permit and, if applicable, to criminal proceedings.
- Information Security Regulations and Data Protection Regulations of the Department for Data Protection and Information Security of the University of Leipzig
The Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig must be consulted when personal data is collected.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig.