The University Computer Centre provides PC workstations in the seminar building. Of these, 2 are separately designated as teaching pools, which are primarily reserved for teaching courses. The PC workstations are additionally equipped with special learning software and the rooms with interactive smartboards. Teaching pools are primarily reserved for courses and are therefore not always available.
Our service for you
Location: Campus Innenstadt of the University of Leipzig in the seminar building in the basement (Universitätsstraße 1, 04109 Leipzig)
The service offers users:
- 20 PC workstations with Internet connection and the following specifications: Hardware: 20x ThinClient with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), 24" monitor Operating system: Windows 10 Software: Firefox, Edge, LibreOffice, OpenOffice, MS Office 2019, Inkscape, Paint.Net, Gimp, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Citavi 6, MiKTeX, SPSS 27 / Amos, R / RStudio, Matlab, Audacity
- Other associated hardware: Printer: b/w laser printer, one-sided/both-sided printing possible (printer1 and printer2 in room S -04).
- Projection: large-screen projection, SmartBoard, whiteboard
The use of the service requires compliance with the following regulations:
- For all services of the University Computer Centre, the IuK usage regulations of the University Computer Centre of the University of Leipzig apply in principle. Misuse of services of the University Computer Centre may lead to the termination of the usage permit and, if applicable, to criminal proceedings.
- Information Security Regulations and Data Protection Regulations of the Department for Data Protection and Information Security of the University of Leipzig
The Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig must be consulted when personal data is collected.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig.