The personal storage space (home drive) service offers you personal online storage at Leipzig University for storing files of all kinds. Access is only possible personally and not for third parties. By storing your files on Leipzig University’s home drive, they are always available online on connected end devices.
Our service for you
The service offers users:
- Storage of their own data
- Storage space of 30 GB
- Access via various end devices
- Automated integration of the storage on workstations (installed by the URZ, part of the domain)
- Automatic file backup with restore via version history
- Ensuring compliance with IT security and data protection standards
The use of the service requires compliance with the following regulations:
- For all services of the University Computer Centre, the IuK usage regulations of the University Computer Centre of the University of Leipzig apply in principle. Misuse of services of the University Computer Centre may lead to the termination of the usage permit and, if applicable, to criminal proceedings.
- Information Security Regulations and Data Protection Regulations of the Department for Data Protection and Information Security of the University of Leipzig
The Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig must be consulted when personal data is collected.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig.