Engineers and scientists worldwide use MATLAB and Simulink to analyse data and signals, simulate complex systems, and perform model-based development. Use the latest versions of MATLAB and Simulink and other MathWorks products to support your teaching and research.
Unser Service für Sie
The service offers users:
- software licence for all terminals via the Matlab portal
- 90 hours of online training via the Matlab portal
- Network licences for installation in classrooms and laboratories can be set up via the service desk.
Request network licence
The use of the service requires compliance with the following regulations:
- For all services of the University Computer Centre, the IuK usage regulations of the University Computer Centre of the University of Leipzig apply in principle. Misuse of services of the University Computer Centre may lead to the termination of the usage permit and, if applicable, to criminal proceedings.
- Information Security Regulations and Data Protection Regulations of the Department for Data Protection and Information Security of the University of Leipzig
The Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig must be consulted when personal data is collected.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig.