The Uni-Login is the user ID that gives members and guests of Leipzig University access to various services such as the use of the personal university email account, WLAN use or certain e-learning services. To gain access to IT services with your university login, you must activate it for the first time.
Our service for you
The service gives users access to many services such as:
- Email / webmail
- WLAN (eduroam)
- AlmaWeb study portal and online enrolment system Tool
- Moodle teaching and learning platform
- PC workstations in the pools
- Chat system Rocket-Chat
- Video conferencing system BigBlueButton (BBB)
The use of the service requires compliance with the following regulations:
- For all services of the University Computer Centre, the IuK usage regulations of the University Computer Centre of the University of Leipzig apply in principle. Misuse of services of the University Computer Centre may lead to the termination of the usage permit and, if applicable, to criminal proceedings.
- Information Security Regulations and Data Protection Regulations of the Department for Data Protection and Information Security of the University of Leipzig
The Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig must be consulted when personal data is collected.
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Leipzig.